Steak Night Fundraiser at Bushwakkers
We have always enjoyed getting together with our wider community to break bread. However, with COVID-19 changing the scene, we are introducing a new type of meal fundraiser! Welcome to our Take-Out or Dine-In Steak Night Fundraiser at Bushwakkers! PSS will receive about 30% of all meals purchased!
As a non-profit, Qualified Independent School, Prairie Sky School receives partial funding from the Saskatchewan Ministry of Education. Tuition fees cover 30% of the costs to run our programs. The remaining portion (up to 50%) is raised by countless volunteers through fundraising, donations, and sponsorships that are managed by the PSS Scholarship Foundation. Due to COVID-19, we lost almost 10 months of regular fundraising opportunities over the last year and a half, and because of health regulations, our overall fundraising plan will look a little different again this year.
- Monday, November 22nd, 2021 from 5pm-7pm ~ Take-out Option
- Tuesday, November 23rd, 2021 from 5pm-7pm ~ Dine-in Option
Where: Bushwakker Brewpub, 2206 Dewdney Avenue
Menu: Your choice of a 6 ounce AAA New York Strip steak or an in-house made veggie burger, hand-cut fries, garlic toast, Caesar salad and choice of any regular 12-ounce Bushwakker brewed beer (for Dine-In Only). A pop, iced tea, coffee or tea can be substituted for the 12-ounce beer. For Take-out meals you have your choice of pop (included with the ticket) or can purchase beer for an additional cost upon pickup.
Volunteers: We are looking for volunteers to organize and run the 50/50 Draw. If you are able to help out email Marianne Zamonsky.
HOW THIS WORKS
Follow this link and complete the form to confirm either Take-Out or Dine-In options.
- Please note: you must complete a form for every ticket you purchase.
- Next e-transfer $30/ticket purchased to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once we have received your completed form(s) and e-transfer(s) you will receive a confirmation email and then will be able to pick up your tickets at the PSS Main Office; Monday through Thursdays, 8:30 am – 4:30 pm.
- Tickets are on sale from now until Thursday, November 18th, 2021 at midnight!
When the fundraiser is done, don’t forget to log your participation in your annual volunteer log; every 2 tickets = 1 volunteer hour in the “fundraising” category.
We kindly ask that every household tries their absolute best to sell a minimum of 2 tickets. Of course, feel free to sell more than 2 tickets!
Looking Forward to picking-up and/or dining-in with all of you!