Tuition and Fee Information
- January 1, 2023 – Open Registration begins for the 2023/2024 school year.
- February 15, 2023 – Current Student Withdrawal forms due (if applicable).
- March 15, 2023 – Pre-Authorized Debit forms and Tuition and Fee forms due.
- March 31, 2023 – Tuition Assistance Program and Scholarships (TAPS) applications due.
- April 1, 2023 – Supply and Activity fees due (non-refundable).
- April 15, 2023 – TAPS finalized.
- May 1, 2023 – 2023/24 Tuition and Volunteer Opt-Out Yearly Fee due.
Please Note: All fees, Pre-Authorized Debit forms, and application forms (due upon acceptance) MUST be received by the deadlines, or your child’s spot will be considered open.
As a Non-Profit, Qualified Independent School, Prairie Sky School receives partial funding from the Saskatchewan Ministry of Education. Tuition fees cover 30% of the costs of running our programs. The remaining portion (up to 50%) is raised by countless volunteers through fundraising, donations, and sponsorships that are managed by the PSS Scholarship Foundation. Every Prairie Sky School student receives subsidized tuition through this fund.
Students enrolled after September 1st of the current school year will be subject to a 50% increase in tuition for the academic year due to the Saskatchewan Ministry of Education’s funding enrollment deadline (increase is subject to budget allocation and the discretion of the Executive Director, please contact us).
|Junior/Senior Kindergarten (4 full days/week)|
Junior/Senior Kindergarten (2 full days/week)
|Years 1 to 8||$5,950/year|
|Supply and Activity Fees|
|Primary Years Program (Years 1 to 6)||$500/year|
|Middle Years Program (Years 6 to 8)||$900/year|
|Two children||10% reduction|
|Three or more children||20% reduction|
Example: 3 Children @ $5,950= $15,850 X 20% reduction = $14,280
|Junior/Kindergarten (4 full days/week)||$17,000/year|
|Years 1 to 8||$15,000/year|
* The Saskatchewan Ministry of Education does not provide funding for Non-Saskatchewan Residents.
** Please note: International Students with visas, please contact us to see if you are eligible for funding.
Accessible for All
Prairie Sky School offers the Tuition Assistance Program and Scholarships (TAPS) to ensure our programs are accessible for families of all income levels. Families can apply for TAPS for the current school year.
- Full tuition is due by May 1, 2023 (for new students accepted after May 1st, tuition is due upon acceptance).
- 10% Non-refundable.
- Semester Payment Option: Surcharge of 5%
- Half tuition is due by May 1, 2023 (for new students accepted after May 1st, half tuition is due upon acceptance) – second half tuition is due by October 1st, 2023.
- 10% non-refundable.
- Monthly Payment Option: Surcharge of 10%
- September tuition is due by May 1, 2023 (non-refundable – for new students accepted after May 1, tuition is due upon acceptance, payment plan adjusted).
- October through June tuition is due by the 1st of the month from June 1, 2023, through February 1, 2024.
All fees and tuition are payable via Pre-Authorized Debit.
Student Fee Breakdown
|Supply and Activity Fees (JK to Year 6) *||$500 total|
($200 supply fee + $300 activity fee)
|Supply and Activity Fees (Taproots Year 6-8) *||$900 total|
($200 supply fee + $700 activity fee)
|New Student Application Fee *|
Due upon acceptance at PSS
One time fee per new student
Returned at the end of your PSS journey if your account is in good standing and yearly volunteer requirements are met
One time deposit per family
Paid lump sum or monthly before your family joins PSS
|Volunteer Opt-Out Yearly Fee *|
Due if opting out of yearly volunteer requirements
|$1000 per year|
Must be paid as lump sum